Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Allow Me To Introduce Myself

Hi I'm Brandy or Thrifty Rambler. I've started this blog for several reasons. Firstly, I love all things decor, I love to look through magazines, photos, watch shows about decorating and I LOVE to see inside other people's homes. I love to see what they have done with their spaces, to see how they have made their house a home.

My love for wanting to see in other people's homes led me to search the internet for such things, that's when the decor world really opened up for me. I found so many great sites with photo's of others homes, tutorials on how to do certain things, paint colors, quirky stuff, ugly stuff, beautiful stuff. I loved it all! Being that we had just moved into a new home, and also being that we had NO money for the more exspensive things, I started trying to do some of the things I saw on other blogs on my own.

So I figure if I love to look in other people's homes, so do a lot of you and if I love do it yourself stuff so do a lot of you. Here is where the blog comes in, I can post pictures of my home and things I love, for all of you out there to see. Yay! Sounds fun doesn't it? I can't wait to get started and I can't wait to see some of your things.

I did say I started this for several reason's though didn't I? Another reason I started this is because I am proud of what I have been able to do in my home on a limited budget. Although I can walk around my home and look at each room, I wanted to have a place that I could document each change not only with pictures but with words as well.

I hope you all enjoy and I look forward to hearing from some of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails