Thursday, November 19, 2009

Protect Me

When I noticed that my ugly desk was making an ugly mark on my pretty wall, I knew I had to do something about it. First I tried pulling the desk away from the wall a bit, but it's sitting on laminate flooring and bumped into by two 3 year olds daily. It wasn't working. So on to something new.

While shopping at the DT(dollar tree) I saw these little cuties. Well, they are not really cute, but they would do the job I needed and no one would see them but me and the back of my ugly desk.


I just pulled the backing off and stuck it to the desk. Presto!!! No more ugly desk scratching my pretty walls. These work great for all kinds of things. You can put them on the back of pictures or decrative items that may scratch your wall or tables. I've believe you can get them anywhere. I've seen them at Lowes and Wal-Mart, but what to use them for never hit me until I had the little desk problem.


 
 
Have you used these before? What did you use them on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails